The Citizen Call Center attached to the 'FRIENDS' Center at
Thiruvananthapuram provides, over telephone, information relating to common
The information provided would include:
- Details of schemes, programmes, entitlements, welfare benefits etc.
Details of popular services such as ration card, driving license, building
permit, employment registration etc.
- Modalities of accessing such entitlements/benefits.
Procedures for accessing various kinds of certificates such as nativity, caste,
transfer of residence etc.
The main features are
- Information pertaining to departments like Revenue, Civil Supplies, Motor
vehicles, Kerala State Electricity Board, Kerala Water Authority, Universities
etc included in the project
- Manned by people well versed with the relevant Acts, Rules and procedure
- Full fledged data base with more than 2000 Government processes
- Key search facilities incorporated in the software for speedy access
- Operates from 9 am - 7 pm on all working days
- Accessible from anywhere in the state (# 155300)